i’ve seen the f*cking devil, but he was staring right back at me.
perfect bodies and perfect people, god, i wish i was equal.
just a porcelain dream, washing away my regrets day after day, if only you knew…
you see a happy boy care free with no troubles, but really just hollow and washed out.
i don’t crave attention or perfection, just a personal mention and some happiness inside.
but i still wear this brave face with a smile – f*ck it i’m 23 with key to the f*cking world,
so why am i still going back to that mirror with the devil staring back at me?
drag me down, push me under.
- don’t weigh me down lyrics – people like you / people like you lyrics
- elouise lyrics – lumineers / lumineers lyrics
- sugar in the snow lyrics – newton faulkner / newton faulkner lyrics
- who you think i am lyrics – james labrie / james labrie lyrics
- cortez the killer lyrics – indigo girls / indigo girls lyrics