i was brought to my knees by our last conversation
i was calling your bluff like you’d loaded that gun with
i could not stop puking plat*tudes
’cause i couldn’t give you up or keep yours down
i wreaked of desperation how did you stand the smell?
and i could feel the shame i buried under all my anger
this was my last chance.
but god forbid i would show some understanding.
i’m just scared i’ll be left alone
let the mutiny fester.
petrified like some statue walking a plank.
’cause i watched them chiseling.
they carved my body out of rock
then had the stones to ask i bend
to hear their accusations
i could not contest the fact that
so i’ll toss and turn and find a way to overstate the way
because god forbid i would show some understanding i’m
just scared that if you all leave
that i’ll be left alone.
- everyday i love you less and less lyrics – kaiser chiefs / kaiser chiefs lyrics
- no me dejes lyrics – barrio boyzz / barrio boyzz lyrics
- awaken lyrics – uneven structure / uneven structure lyrics
- set the world on fire lyrics – david bowie / david bowie lyrics
- little bitty pretty one lyrics – thurston harris / thurston harris lyrics