there is no hope, no savior to help me be,
every night those mirrors they are chasing, they’re
just to test if i could make it.
in the dark skies her eyes forever glittering,
wells without an end, deep down they’re tearing me,
i’m lost in myself, i’m lost in my misery.
stand in front of the mirror, looking at the eyes of my
see, this man without you can never be the same,
tonight i hear the cries of a sad soul, song of sorrow,
song of grief,
just before the dawn i’ll fade away, searching for
madness cried out, my sanity’s in dark and,
there is nothing more in there just heart as cold as
can’t bare that pressure anymore.
a silent voice came from an unknown place,
“no more fear of pain and her smiling face”,
one way to escape and the only way to forget,
…what you are.
here i stand in front of the mirror,lookin at the eyes
of my greatest nightmare, i say goodbye
and tonight i hear the cries of a sad soul
leaving never to be seen, nothing to live for.
stand in front of mirror!
searching for relief!
in front of mirror!
- don’t leave me lyrics – kelly clarkson / kelly clarkson lyrics
- naraka lyrics – defeated sanity / defeated sanity lyrics
- death will entertain lyrics – debauchery / debauchery lyrics
- the depth of recadency lyrics – decades of despair / decades of despair lyrics
- conquer as one lyrics – deals death / deals death lyrics