(charles brown/gene redd)
bells will be ringing the sad, sad news
oh, what a christmas to have the blues
my baby’s gone and i have no friends
to wish me greetings, once again.
choirs will be singing “silent night”
christmas carols by candlelight
please come home for christmas,
please come home for christmas
if not for christmas then by new year’s night.
friends and relations send salutations
sure as the stars shine above
but this is christmas, yes, christmas my dear
it’s the time of year to be with the one you love.
so won’t you tell me you’ll never more roam
christmas and new year’s will find you home
there’ll be no more sorrow, no grief or pain
’cause i’ll be happy, happy, once again.
— instrumental —
there’ll be no more sorrow, no grief and pain
’cause i’ll be happy ’cause it’s christmas once again…
- we wrote a song about you lyrics – more than a thousand / more than a thousand lyrics
- rescue me lyrics – madonna / madonna lyrics
- ransomed lyrics – micah stampley / micah stampley lyrics
- nerves lyrics – rotten sound / rotten sound lyrics
- damnation through design lyrics – one sense too much / one sense too much lyrics