your musing gaze to the sphere, renewed all the frays in
and silence is screaming still, as i try to ask you to
i wonder at my suicide in eden.
in fear the gloom of the wheel is hidden.
and still i laugh to your silent shame.
i told you all that’s over the game.
the game is over … huahaa.
alone in corners of my infinite sight.
staring in silence to weaken of light.
screaming so hopeless in darkness a name.
i’m fractured in the clash of the rain and flame.
i burn the written fate and i lie in dust.
… and how the lunatic star seared my l*st!
do not behold to my shameful loneliness…
for i’ve lost even myself now in this emptiness…
i’ll be truly forever even after you deceived the truth.
- food chains lyrics – napalm death / napalm death lyrics
- aleluya a nuestro dios lyrics – marcos witt / marcos witt lyrics
- departure lyrics – ekho / ekho lyrics
- pass it around (1976 digital remaster) lyrics – grand funk railroad / grand funk railroad lyrics
- the lucky old sun (just rolls around heaven all day) [single] lyrics – louis armstrong / louis armstrong lyrics