“p*ssin’ time” is an amy ray song from “color me grey.”
she was grasping for a way to tell us all
the hurt she felt inside
“we’re all too happy,” she says, “let’s have a war,”
and the knife digs deeper in.
it’s just some words to p*ss the time
some words to p*ss the time.
now when the silence gets to be too much
i can feel the souls searching
where do i go when i’ve lost my cause?
we all have stories
even the good ones let me down
they’re all just words to p*ss the time.
i used to be so sincere, and maybe i still am
but all this small talk i’ve been reeling off
is slowly getting out of hand.
i mix real feelings with the ones i wish i had
and i catch the most important one in between them all
sometimes it seems like they’re all just words to p*ss the time.
and then we’ve lost our time
and we’ve wasted our words
and all restraint is gone
sometimes it’s too unreal to believe
just don’t give it all away – get a grip
sometimes they’re all just words to p*ss the time.
i said i’m too high, i’m too high
and i’m scared of falling down
i’ve just been grasping for words to make you want to stay
to make it all worthwhile
’cause i don’t want to spend the rest of my life
just p*ssing time
no, i don’t want to spend the rest of my life here
just p*ssing time.
- extinction lyrics – diabolical / diabolical lyrics
- perennial quest lyrics – dgm / dgm lyrics
- mountain lyrics – disfiguring the goddess / disfiguring the goddess lyrics
- under my skin lyrics – diabolical / diabolical lyrics
- pacifism of insignificancy lyrics – disfiguring the goddess / disfiguring the goddess lyrics