the industrial-technological system may survive or it may
break down. if it survives, it may eventually achieve a
low level of physical and psychological suffering, but
only after p*ssing through a long and very painful period
of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently
reducing human beings and many other living organisms to
engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine.
furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences
will be inevitable: there is no way of reforming or
modifying the system so as to prevent it from depriving
people of dignity and autonomy.
- i don’t need nothin’ you ain’t got lyrics – reba mcentire / reba mcentire lyrics
- le petit gonzales lyrics – dalida / dalida lyrics
- the speed of light lyrics – julie miller / julie miller lyrics
- the oracle of eternal doom lyrics – draconis / draconis lyrics
- i spit in your face lyrics – dragon / dragon lyrics