many worship you
they say that you created us
if you’re true where are you all there years?
i know that the creator looks after his work!
can you speak to my mind?
can you show me your power?
can you demonstrate your existence?
no! where is your god?
can you tell me?
where is your god?
many want to live forever
you say that you can give eternal life
for the unsinfull. to paradise?
i know that n*body’s perfect!
n*body lives forever!
i hope to a spiritual burning
your souls entrating
my hate is contagious
can you recreate the world?
can you efface the mistakes?
can reunite the races?
can you speak only the truth?
we don’t need your love!
can you hear us?
- undead lyrics – entrails / entrails lyrics
- maybe i have alzheimer’s… …at least i don’t have alzheimer’s lyrics – ennui breathes malice / ennui breathes malice lyrics
- catching the sky lyrics – end of you / end of you lyrics
- collection of cracked heads lyrics – entrails / entrails lyrics
- when curiosity kills a dog lyrics – ennui breathes malice / ennui breathes malice lyrics