my dearest, this moment is only an illusion.
a figment of imagination
those clothes on your back is the poison kissing your
my fashion! fashion!
the crowd is only a distraction of p*ssion!
a useless reason to stay
i’m not everything you said i’d be,
giving you every reason to think the worst of me
so take everything you thought you knew
and take everything you thought would be the truth
i had hoped you’d never see the wires tracing
underneath my exterior,
look what i have done
where have you been?
oh so slowly,
we’re giving in
giving into a city that separates.
so dress your best, and get in bed
tell the world your only second best
there is reason behind this silence
with a sickening obsession to be important,
when all that’s done, is ruined lives
now the obvious, it surrounds us
this won’t work out
- paparazzi lyrics – unarmed for victory / unarmed for victory lyrics
- on your speakers lyrics – damon fowler / damon fowler lyrics
- wigs lyrics – fats domino / fats domino lyrics
- i got my mojo working lyrics – paul butterfield blues band / paul butterfield blues band lyrics
- blues hangover lyrics – george thorogood & the destroyers / george thorogood the destroyers lyrics