well it’s down in california where the orange trees grow
and there’s a pretty little girl that he used to know
well he called me everyday about a quarter to one
she said come on over daddy lets have some fun
he said, i heard about your husband is he back from the gym?
she said, come on over daddy don’t you worry bout him
not me, no not me – i aint no boxer
a not me, a no not me
now he’s down in alabama where they say you were
where they dance all around until they have a ball
where we saw down in the village they were gathered around
and then they looked at him, they called him cat the clown
he said now wait a minute buster, you didn’t call me right
they said what you’re tryin to do, boy is start alittle fight?
not me not me, no not me
i aint no boxer
not me, no not me, not me, no not me,
well now he’s back in virginia back in his home town
a where he’s got a reputation from a miles around
yeah, and never no more will he ever roam
you know he’s stickin right there a to his happy home
oh well a fella walked up to him he said lets make a trip
he said you better shut-up before i bust you in your lip
not me, not me, no not me
he aint got to go nowhere!
uh-huh, not my baby!
you know you been hurt out there on that road!
yep, keep it comin!
- kings of my army lyrics – melankoly / melankoly lyrics
- i need thee every hour – nothing but the blood lyrics – amy grant / amy grant lyrics
- i can feel it in my bones lyrics – earth wind & fire / earth wind fire lyrics
- it’s dawn again lyrics – mezarkabul / mezarkabul lyrics
- free lyrics – namie amuro / namie amuro lyrics