do you remember all the things we did?
and what it’s like to be a kid.
being young and skipping school,
i guess we must have broken every rule!
i never thought those times would last forever,
but now that they’re gone
i’m pretty sure we grew up to fast.
i’ve had my wishes on a star
i hope that yours came true.
now all i’ve got is a memory of you.
(chorus) not a worry in. (x7) … the world!
i remember when you moved away,
you promised me that you’d be back one day,
but times have changed and so have i,
it sucks that friendships end
with a goodbye.
i never thought that frienships last forever.
but now that you’re gone
i’m pretty sure we end up all the same.
still i won’t say goodbye.
won’t ever say goodbye.
and know that i’ll always be your friend.
- takeoffs and landings lyrics – ataris / ataris lyrics
- the night the lights went out in nyc lyrics – ataris / ataris lyrics
- anarchy 999 lyrics – atari teenage riot / atari teenage riot lyrics
- atari teenage riot ii lyrics – atari teenage riot / atari teenage riot lyrics
- atari teenage riot lyrics – atari teenage riot / atari teenage riot lyrics