no wonder he loves her,
no wonder at all.
the moment she sees him,
her thought is to please him.
before he even knows that he’s hunger
she’s already there with his plate.
before his gl*ss is even empty
she’s filling it up god forbid he should wait!
before he has the chance to tell her
he’s chilly, she’ll go put a log on the fire
fulfilling his every desire-
no trouble…no bother.
no wonder she’s pretty,
what else should she be
she hasn’t a worry,
and why should she worry
when she gets up her biggest decision
is figuring out what to wear.
to pick a blouse, a skirt,
and then there’s the problem of what
should she do with her hair.
and later as she stands and studies
a chicken, the question’s “to roast
or to not roast”
or better yet may be a pot roast?
tomatoes? no… potatoes?
no wonder he likes it-
it’s perfect this way
who wouldn’t want someone
who fusses and flatters?
who makes you feel that you’re all that matters?
whose only aim in life is to serve you
and make you think she doesn’t deserve you?
no wonder he loves her-
what else could he do?
if i were a man, i would too!
- will someone ever look at me that way lyrics – barbra streisand / barbra streisand lyrics
- you and me always lyrics – barbra streisand / barbra streisand lyrics
- all song is sung lyrics – bardic / bardic lyrics
- blood all on the grass lyrics – bardic / bardic lyrics
- but all the girls lyrics – bardic / bardic lyrics