this world won’t remember me,
tried so hard to run, tried so hard to hind,
no escaping, our hands are tied,
tried too hard to fight, tried so hard to find,
the answers to the questions at the back of my mind,
how can i trust you when i can’t trust myself?
can you believe in something you don’t believe in yourself?
still haunting me, still calling me,
conscience finds me and it dies in me,
i can’t tell myself what i need to hear to justify the worst things i’ve done,
this vicious cycle i know no escape,
only time will tell, if i have what i have what it takes,
this vicious cycle sealed our fate,
can we change our ways before it’s too late?
there’s no escape,
rest *ssured i know we live to learn from our mistakes,
i’m coming to terms there’s no escape.
- blinded by life lyrics – metal church / metal church lyrics
- before i met you lyrics – emmylou harris / emmylou harris lyrics
- you nearly did me in lyrics – ian hunter / ian hunter lyrics
- i’m 5 years ahead of my time lyrics – primal scream / primal scream lyrics
- grazie lyrics – josh groban / josh groban lyrics