crushing the day, before it’s chance to rise.
i’ll eat your heart right out of your chest,
before it’s good and ripe.
driven thru pain. it’s character building time,
do i pull back when it hurts,
or is the pain my chance to shine.
i know i have what it take, i always did.
i had to die before i could live.
pushing myself, destroying walls i’ve built.
smashing all in my way. release all guilt.
striving again, stretching my wings to fly.
from way up here the darkness is a spec in the morning
i’m not living in h*ll. it’s living inside of me.
just scream, and let it out,
just scream, and let it out.
trust me, i have no doubt,
trust me, i have no doubt.
- throw your arms around me lyrics – pearl jam / pearl jam lyrics
- open letter lyrics – inquisition / inquisition lyrics
- ain’t too proud to beg lyrics – phil collins / phil collins lyrics
- vincent (starry starry night) lyrics – julio iglesias / julio iglesias lyrics
- till the day i die lyrics – halford / halford lyrics