[the moody blues cover, dedicated to miika tenkula r.i.p.]
nights in white satin, never reaching the end,
letters i’ve written, never meaning to send.
beauty i’d always missed with these eyes before.
just what the truth is, i can’t say anymore.
‘cos i love you, yes i love you, oh how i love you.
gazing at people, some hand in hand,
just what i’m going through they can’t understand.
some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
just what you want to be, you will be in the end.
and i love you, yes i love you,
oh how i love you, oh how i love you.
- i’m on my way to heaven lyrics – jimmy swaggart / jimmy swaggart lyrics
- how i learned to love the bomb lyrics – saint etienne / saint etienne lyrics
- dance on your grave lyrics – mantak / mantak lyrics
- outside of a circle lyrics – ocean colour scene / ocean colour scene lyrics
- problem with my woman lyrics – ziggy marley / ziggy marley lyrics