climbing into fire, her hands are forceful.
we’re burying earth in earth.
white hands, soft hands: carefully.
this makes no sense.
what’s that sound i hear?
i’m lost in a state of confusion.
i despise you, but rejoice in your essence.
envy will cease my sky.
greed will cease my sky.
“here’s a farmer that hung himself on the expectation of plenty”
at this time i feel there is no bottom to earth.
welcome to the museum of the dead; endless gore becomes reality.
tradition’s dug the grave.
the inferno has commenced
- i’ve loved you before lyrics – melissa etheridge / melissa etheridge lyrics
- the perfect beat lyrics – talib kweli / talib kweli lyrics
- tall tales taste liek sour grapes lyrics – fair to midland / fair to midland lyrics
- breed lyrics – otep / otep lyrics
- it’s a man’s, man’s, man’s world lyrics – james brown / james brown lyrics