i can’t ignore this game, my dear
all your insinuations break me
i have a faint, slight idea
of what is like your favourite nation.
hit me with one more kiss
you won’t find a better miss
or just keep wondering in your palace
you could as well take me for a flash dance.
every single night i’ll sleep in silent sights
not to disturb your dreaming.
no more insinuations or fake idilic nations
will set me far from where you are.
each single, warming night.
oh, each single, warming night.
- towards dead end lyrics – children of bodom / children of bodom lyrics
- tarantino lyrics – russian red / russian red lyrics
- the mercy seat lyrics – nick cave & the bad seeds / nick cave the bad seeds lyrics
- island lady lyrics – rick james / rick james lyrics
- a clown and his pipe lyrics – hands like houses / hands like houses lyrics