face down. obey to who is ordering: god and master.
each one of us has someone to please
work more, faster, the show, it must go on. work more, spend more,
happiness is one purchase away
we live our lives like if our condition would be just a phase
in wait of some kind of recognition that will surely not come
as for me, i had enough
from now on, never more
work more, buy more, spend more, then rot in peace. work more, buy more.
happiness is one purchase away.
vicious circle, i put an end to this vicious circle
will this persecution end only once i’m dead?
and so we’ll live in blood sweat and tars: no love no hate
and so we’ll die: bound to happen
i won’t die the same
happiness can’t be bought
no respect can be found in a system based on our craze for the superfluous
happiness can’t be bought. no respect can be found in a system based on
our craze for the superfluous. happiness can’t be bought.
dignity is coming back as i swear to myself now: from now on, never more.
- do it now remember it later lyrics – sleeping with sirens / sleeping with sirens lyrics
- warrior of the world lyrics – angus / angus lyrics
- whispering hope lyrics – bill gaither / bill gaither lyrics
- should i smoke lyrics – badfinger / badfinger lyrics
- a hymn to the northern empire lyrics – ancient wisdom / ancient wisdom lyrics