it all started one day
when i had nothing more to say to you
so i ran over the other way.
love is for morons.
but, who’s this f*cking idiot that i see
staring right back at me?
will someone tell me
what’s right or wrong anymore?
cause’ everywhere i go
i wonder what i’m searching for.
i think of all the times
i’ve thought of you and m*st*rb*t*d.
all this pre-teen sh*t has got me so
don’t turn around
cause’ there’s nothing more for you back
i’d send a postcard,
but it’d say how much that i don’t care.
i’m goin’ east to say the least
to see the queers, how true.
i’ll be at the neilhouse
but i’ll be without you!
don’t try to tell me you can’t have any fun.
you played me for a f*cking fool
but now you get to be one… don’t go.
- fifth lyrics – darkside / darkside lyrics
- scattering lyrics – geoff moore & the distance / geoff moore the distance lyrics
- sweety girl lyrics – u-kiss / u kiss lyrics
- life will be the death of me lyrics – ordinary boys / ordinary boys lyrics
- we live the dream lyrics – hannah montana / hannah montana lyrics