i was thinking bad, bad things, the moment you arrived
i could really heal myself, by wounding you tonight
and i lay here down…
for just one night in nashville baby, i turn you on
i got you on your knees again, you know, you know.
didn’t want to leave the room, or put the past behind
i just left you lying there, pretending it’s alright.
and i couldn’t help it…
you know, just when i want you down on the floor,
giving me back what i got before,
i feel yeah, i feel, and i feel, i’m feeling.
oh oh, yeah…
’cause just one night in nashville, i’m on my way
i got you on your knees again
- together we’re stronger lyrics – 59 times the pain / 59 times the pain lyrics
- turn at 25th lyrics – 59 times the pain / 59 times the pain lyrics
- working man hero lyrics – 59 times the pain / 59 times the pain lyrics
- take sword pt. 2 lyrics – 60 second assassin / 60 second assassin lyrics
- pretty mess lyrics – 67 special / 67 special lyrics