her eyes see a splintered sky and the sun’s forgotten them
her face is a fresh wound, honestly it’s smashed
it’s strange that she breathes, my sweet, little dead body
oh no, she’s not dyin’, she’s not burned completely.
you hide between the walls your idiotic smile
and i could lie to you, that there’s something in you
you don’t want to show your ashen-gray hands
i won’t tell you this, but to who will you give them?!
and she never laughs, my burned little cat
and she never cries, she’s lost her tears
this overdose of pain is impossible to get
i see the traces of the flames on her thin back!
i don’t wanna look at your hands
i feel awful when you splutter, i am yours
i feel fear, when i gotta cuddle you
even though i know you are mine, mine!
- you are lost my dear lyrics – acid drinkers / acid drinkers lyrics
- ziomas lyrics – acid drinkers / acid drinkers lyrics
- zero lyrics – acid drinkers / acid drinkers lyrics
- i mean acid do ya like it lyrics – acid drinkers / acid drinkers lyrics
- kissing you in the driveway lyrics – acid eyeliner / acid eyeliner lyrics