my my she cries
by carole king & toni stern
my my she cries, everyone dies
she waits, but can’t get an answer
and all he wants to do is dance,
dance, dance, dance
all he wants to do is dance.
my my he lies, look at those eyes
while moving in a little closer
moving in on the girl he hardly knows
oh, oh, oh
see how she flies, under the skies
he waits, but she no longer hears him
she’s gone, gone, she’s gone
she’s flown away
see how she flies, breaking all ties
did anybody really knows her?
oh, did anybody really know?
- electricity lyrics – gucci mane / gucci mane lyrics
- to the end lyrics – orden ogan / orden ogan lyrics
- saving the good stuff for you lyrics – richard thompson / richard thompson lyrics
- get by lyrics – sonnie carson / sonnie carson lyrics
- if it moves – dub it lyrics – dannii minogue / dannii minogue lyrics