i can feel the knife carving your love in my heart
you promised you wouldn’t harm a hair on this fragile body, no that’s not fair
but how can i trust you?
how can i trust you with my heart, in your hands closing your grip!
i’m so afraid that you’ll leave me cold with my heart in your hands closing….
try to sit here with closed eyes
it’s not possible
cause how do i know that you’ll be good doing the things that you know you should
yeah, how can i trust you?
- how ’bout it lyrics – bobby valentino / bobby valentino lyrics
- bleed it out lyrics – linkin park / linkin park lyrics
- life of the party lyrics – joe / joe lyrics
- american friday night lyrics – bucky covington / bucky covington lyrics
- rendition lyrics – manic street preachers / manic street preachers lyrics