fall little angel. you have lost your wings.
trade in your halo
for a soft show.
down little angel. who has cut your strings?
fear the light of the sun.
didn’t they warn you?
what held me, now floats above.
fall from grace – no longer loved.
your branches too.
we’ve so much in common, me and the leaves.
how can a dancer dance if you don’t sing?
trade in all that was sunshine for a shady view.
i never knew silence could be so deafening.
all that used to surround
twinkles above you.
- king in me (previously unreleased biker boyz song lyrics – david ryan harris / david ryan harris lyrics
- sweet wind lyrics – david ruis / david ruis lyrics
- there be must more lyrics – david ruis / david ruis lyrics
- never change lyrics – david ruffin / david ruffin lyrics
- walk away from love lyrics – david ruffin / david ruffin lyrics