i don’t know how you really feel.
i just know you’ve been hurt.
wish i could say what i really feel,
but i know you need more than words.
to say everything i wanted to say,
i’d have to write a book.
but you can say so much more
with just a single look.
maybe that’s why, maybe that’s why,
i love you….
close my eyes and 1 see your face,
my heart starts beating your name.
look in your eyes and i melt away,
i know i’ll never be the same.
now here’s the moral of the story,
i know it’s easier said than done.
believe in your dreams, believe in yourself,
no matter, no matter what comes.
you’ve got the power, you’ve got the strength,
i know you’re gonna pull through.
and just in case it matters,
remember that i believe in you.
this arduous task was performed
metalformer with lots of dedication and love for metal!
- wouldn’t it be nice to be proud lyrics – evan & jaron / evan jaron lyrics
- the distance lyrics – evan & jaron / evan jaron lyrics
- there you are again lyrics – evan & jaron / evan jaron lyrics
- son’s gonna rise lyrics – citizen cope / citizen cope lyrics
- show you sometime lyrics – evan & jaron / evan jaron lyrics