viewed from a distance
there’s something wrong.
it’s confidence. . it’s just not working.
why is it so ouiet now?
and faced with a made up
parade of dolls
it’s obvious it’s not worth fighting
the candle keeps on burning down.
i’m a man in someone else’s skin.
too much restraint.
the censor won’t be hard to handle
but i am inescapable.
stand by the mirror
survey the view
identify a strange reflection
and watch the image multiply.
i’m the man in someone else’s skin
- written in stone lyrics – hall & oates / hall oates lyrics
- batangas coffee lyrics – parokya ni edgar / parokya ni edgar lyrics
- la candela e la falena lyrics – angelo branduardi / angelo branduardi lyrics
- heart of a champion lyrics – redfoo / redfoo lyrics
- baby’s coming back to me lyrics – nancy sinatra / nancy sinatra lyrics