lost for words
this ain’t no crush…
ah, it’s the real thing, babe.
ah.. c’mon… ah.
it’s about that time.
you don’t mind, gotta let you know you’re lookin’ kinda fine.
hot with the style ya got,
hot with the way that you rock the spot.
maybe get a second or two,
let you know, girl, what i wanna do.
it’s all about you…
and the things you got.
bring the show down like what… what … what
let me introduce myself,
i’m mister a b, got my c d on yer shelf.
and baby girl, all i want is you…
lay back, chill, this is what ya do…
i am lost for words and i can’t speak…
lost for words, lost for words…
when all them crazy words come over me…
what’s come over me?
when i think of you it makes me weep…
makes me weep, makes me weep…
when you look in my eyes, feels like heaven.
feels like heaven…
can’t help but… lose my cool.
when you around girl, i act the fool.
don’t wanna… take my time.
i know what i got, gotta make you mine.
so if you fear, what i fear,
let me know, sugar, be with the dear.
can i rhyme… with you this time…
have to tell you this just one more more time.
break it down for me, down for me, c’mon [repeat]
[chorus (repeat to fade out)]
- the fever (acoustic) lyrics – the academy is… / the academy is lyrics
- the phrase that pays (nashville version) lyrics – the academy is… / the academy is lyrics
- working class hero lyrics – the academy is… / the academy is lyrics
- down and out (piano rendition) lyrics – the academy is… / the academy is lyrics
- black mamba (three in the morning party mix) lyrics – the academy is… / the academy is lyrics