life.. has betrayed me once again
i accept that some things will never change.
i’ve let your tiny minds magnify my agony
and it’s left me with a chemical dependency for sanity.
yes, i am falling… how much longer ’till i hit the ground?
i can’t tell you why i’m breaking down.
do you wonder why i prefer to be alone?
have i really lost control?
i’m coming to an end,
i’ve realized what i could have been.
i can’t sleep so i take a breath and hide behind my bravest mask,
i admit i’ve lost control
[lyrics & music: d.patterson]
- regret lyrics – anathema / anathema lyrics
- fetus (belly button window) lyrics – nas / nas lyrics
- the carnival is over lyrics – nick cave & the bad seeds / nick cave the bad seeds lyrics
- the loom of the land lyrics – nick cave & the bad seeds / nick cave the bad seeds lyrics
- lovelorn rhapsody lyrics – anathema / anathema lyrics