“living without love”
take my hand let me see you rise again
i know you said we don’t have a chance to be saved
we’re lost, we’re torn, we praise, we scorn, we’re stuck, and we’ll stay
oh you are not the one to blame
the past, the pain, all that it had once became.
too much to hold, too dark, too cold.
you lost your way that’s all
living without you, living without love… is it the life i need?
no more tomorrow, no morning sorrow – now it’s all up to me…
i feel the rain as you turn my way… you say “it’s not a waste”
living without you, living without love, is it the life i need?
no more tomorrow, no morning sorrow, now it’s all up to me.
- new york lyrics – blind pilot / blind pilot lyrics
- wake me up lyrics – the red jumpsuit apparatus / the red jumpsuit apparatus lyrics
- can you find a way? lyrics – the rapture / the rapture lyrics
- sail away lyrics – the rapture / the rapture lyrics
- emily lyrics – from first to last / from first to last lyrics