not at all so far from losing all
that good innocence and turning into
one of them. like the guy about a halfway
to the ground. still consumed by some
need he cannot name or put a finger on.
but there are still some strange dynamics
to it. some highs and lows to bending just
in a room full of dust
all shapes clouded inside
room full of dust
as some far reach of the sun
with just a bit of it teasing, looking in.
around some corners
around, in the deep inside
that will soften to a beautiful promise.
you can see some ghosts of workers moving about
still. flowing, heaving to and fro.
here at the far reaches of the sun.
- price you pay lyrics – unkle / unkle lyrics
- metastasis of chaos lyrics – formless terror / formless terror lyrics
- wall of the eyeless lyrics – wall of the eyeless / wall of the eyeless lyrics
- in germany before the war lyrics – randy newman / randy newman lyrics
- the one lyrics – velvet seal / velvet seal lyrics