the sun comes up and the sun goes down. hands on the clock they just keep going around.i just get up and its time to lay down.life gets tee-jus don’t it?
my shoes untied but i don’t care.i really ain’t figuring on going anywhere.i just have to wash and comb my hair, and thats just wasted effort.
the water in the well its getting lower and lower can’t take a bath for six month’s more.but i’ve heard it said and its probably true,that to much bathing it’ll weaking you.
i open the door and the flies swarm in.i shut the door and i’m sweating again.i move to fast and i crack my shin.its just one darn thing after another.
old brown mule he must be sick.jabbed him in the rump with a stick.he humped his back but he didn’t kick.something c*ckeyed somewhere.
mouse chauwing on the pantry door.fool’s been at it for a month or more.when he gets through he sure going to be sore.there ain’t a dang thing in there.
the cows gone dry and the hens won’t lay.fish quit biting last sat*rday.troubles pile up day by day.now i’m getting dandriff.
grief and misery,pains and woes,debts and taxes and so it goes.now it seems i’m getting a cold in the nose.life gets tasteless don’t it?
- wall of the eyeless lyrics – wall of the eyeless / wall of the eyeless lyrics
- in germany before the war lyrics – randy newman / randy newman lyrics
- the one lyrics – velvet seal / velvet seal lyrics
- you’re gonna need me (live) lyrics – james gang / james gang lyrics
- madison avenue lyrics – gil scott-heron / gil scott heron lyrics