everyday, is a giant brain washing scheme.
hatched by those who profit from deception.
steal your money, steal your mind.
take a number get inline.
if your not buying what they’re selling.
it could be the end of your life,
our leaders, are liars, cheats, cowards, and degenerates.
i will never surrender my mind.
hypocrisy, the standard of the day. preached by those,
who cloud our perceptions.
of what is virtuous and hideous.
a truer monster we’ll never know. more grotesque then,
any other villain.
beware, beware. it could end your life. open your eyes,
what motivates is greed, fear of a demon.
whose face is never seen.
stare into the abyss, see what you want to see.
tell me if you can make any sense,
out of the lies we are forced to eat.
- six stepsisters lyrics – vicious rumors / vicious rumors lyrics
- make believe lyrics – moe rock / moe rock lyrics
- it will be ok lyrics (feat. katherine crowe) – aly & fila / feat katherine crowe aly fila lyrics
- canvas lyrics – soen / soen lyrics
- slept through the end of the world lyrics – barry manilow / barry manilow lyrics