catlong sighs holdin’ kitty’s black tooth,
she left to marry some top cat, ain’t it the cold truth,
and there hasn’t been a tally since sally left the alley,
since kitty left with big pretty things have got pretty thin,
it’s tight on this fence since them young dudes are musclin’ in.
jack knife cries cause baby’s in a bundle,
she goes runnin’ nightly, lightly through the jungle,
and them tin cans are explodin’ out of the ninety degree heat,
cat somehow lost his baby down on bleeker street,
it’s sad but it sure is true
cat shrugs his shoulders, sits back and sighs.
catlong lies back bent on a trash can,
flashin’ lights cut the night, dude in the white says he’s the man,
well you better move fast when you’re young or you’re not long around,
cat somehow lost his kitty in the city pound,
so get right, get tight, get down.
who’s that down at the end of the alley, she’s been gone so long,
here she comes, here she comes, here she comes, here she comes,
kitty’s back in town, here she comes now, kitty’s back in town,
cat knows kitty’s been untrue and that she left him for a city dude,
well she’s so soft, she’s so blue,
when he looks into her eyes he just sits back and sighs,
ooh what can i do, ooh what can i do?
ooh what can i do, ohh what can i do? alright.
ooh alright, ooh alright, ooh alright, ooh alright.
- road to nowhere lyrics – conquest / conquest lyrics
- white cliffs of dover lyrics – connie francis / connie francis lyrics
- country kids lyrics – colt ford / colt ford lyrics
- a different bob lyrics – colorblind james experience / colorblind james experience lyrics
- jersey girl lyrics – bruce springsteen / bruce springsteen lyrics