leaves were falling, just like embers,
in colors red and gold, they set us on fire
burning just like moonbeams in our eyes.
somebody said they saw me, swinging the world by the tail
bouncing over a white cloud, killing the blues.
now i’m guilty of something…
i hope you never do
because there is nothing
any sadder than losing yourself in love.
and then you’ve ask me… just to leave you
to set out on my own
and get what i needed.
you want me to find what i’ve already had.
- diabolical lyrics – immortal technique / immortal technique lyrics
- i go to the barn because i like the lyrics – band of horses / band of horses lyrics
- need some quiet lyrics – lil’ wayne / lil wayne lyrics
- eyes on me lyrics – celine dion / celine dion lyrics
- yahhh! lyrics – soulja boy / soulja boy lyrics