a home is not a commodity,
to profit off others poverty,
the earth is not private property…
our land has been stolen,
ransomed to who can pay,
who says it must be this way?
kill your landlord (do it now),
kill your landlord (kill him dead),
kill your landlord (off his head),
kill your landlord-
clean up your community,
no room for the greedy,
people take priority.
who makes a slum?
profit- sucking sc*m,
take back what is yours
- tokyo lyrics – bruce cockburn / bruce cockburn lyrics
- two hearts in true waltz time lyrics – bruce springsteen / bruce springsteen lyrics
- chili pain lyrics – citizen fish / citizen fish lyrics
- yanqui go home lyrics – bruce cockburn / bruce cockburn lyrics
- deportee lyrics – bruce springsteen / bruce springsteen lyrics