judy left about an hour ago, she never said two words to me, she just up and vanished like a flower, oh judy oh judy,
judy left an hour ago she’s never coming back she’s taken my soul.
judith’s like a thing that can never be found she’s gone and left me on the ground, like damaged goods upon the ground,
oh judy, ojudy,
judith left without saying goodbye all day long i sit and cry.
judys just a memory that’s lost among the turbulance of my scattered thoughts my soul she’ll not give back at any cost, oh judy oh judy.
judys like a new born star she lives at ease from me so far.
all rights reserved copyright owned by damien davis
- pimpa’s paradise lyrics – damian marley / damian marley lyrics
- give it back lyrics – polly paulusma / polly paulusma lyrics
- a change is gonna come lyrics – solo / solo lyrics
- a house is not a home lyrics – stevie wonder / stevie wonder lyrics
- king of the road lyrics – various artists / various artists lyrics