gaining daylight tomorrow, will you see me soon?
no more sunday flowers, no sleeping ’til noon
i could bring you water ’til that well’s run dry
you tell me turn it around,
well i can’t turn it around
this is the best that you can be
this is a world only you can see
i’d try to come along, but
you’re too far and i’m too gone
too much living
without the thinking
send your fashion
not your comp*ssion
are you having fun up on your podium?
teach me something i don’t already know!
so far gone i can’t take me away
from what’s wrong, and what is put in my face
tell me tomorrow will be the day
we see what’s right before it’s too late
- they’ll eat us lyrics – deathlike silence / deathlike silence lyrics
- fair and tender ladies lyrics – manhattan transfer / manhattan transfer lyrics
- falling down lyrics – patty griffin / patty griffin lyrics
- ain’t no sunshine lyrics – hanson / hanson lyrics
- bloodish war lyrics – decimator / decimator lyrics