what exactly was it that attracted me.
i repeat the name, that matched a face, still can’t
remember, what it was i fell for.
swallow twisted wires, to deny the seperation, the
feeling, the attempt, the escape.
i gave up, i failed at every point, knowing i’ll repeat,
makes it even worse.
read and laugh, come on refuse to understand, my
ident*ty, captured in my fingerprints all over you…
- paper moon lyrics – james taylor / james taylor lyrics
- wait (the whisper song) – female version lyrics – kelis / kelis lyrics
- he’s got the whole world in his hands lyrics – randy travis / randy travis lyrics
- sweet thing lyrics – blue / blue lyrics
- hedon lyrics – dark tranquillity / dark tranquillity lyrics