they say that distance makes the heart grow fonder.
we’ll this distance is killing me and i can’t wait much longer
to see you again on some random weeknight.
you’ll say my room is a mess, and i’ll say “baby, that’s alright”.
how do we go for
weeks at a time without seeing each other.
thinking about it drives me crazy.
how do we get p*ssed
those highways between
your house and mine without wasting time.
i don’t need a comp*ss or a map.
i just need some roller skates and a jetpack.
i don’t need an atlas or a globe.
i just need to get to you so i can feel at home.
every moment spent without feels like a waste of my time,
and i’ll bet it’s the same for you.
every promise i promise to keep,
i swear i’ll stick to my word
if you swear that you’ll stick to me.
- lady in blue lyrics – tori amos / tori amos lyrics
- heart to heart lyrics – mark medlock / mark medlock lyrics
- why can’t we live together lyrics – mark medlock / mark medlock lyrics
- any way you like it lyrics – holly golightly / holly golightly lyrics
- i wish i was your mother lyrics – alejandro escovedo / alejandro escovedo lyrics