will i miss my home? looks like rain up past the hills.
now i’ve got every reason.
now if it weren’t for june i might have forgot
we came here on a velvet rope
and it almost feels like home.
we climb up just to turn back down
and find what counts below.
- rock and roll hell lyrics – kiss / kiss lyrics
- shandi lyrics – kiss / kiss lyrics
- no one has the right to exist lyrics – funeral fornication / funeral fornication lyrics
- the sound of silence lyrics – nevermore / nevermore lyrics
- we come rejoicing (live) lyrics – brooklyn tabernacle choir / brooklyn tabernacle choir lyrics