i’ve feared the deepest darkest secrets that live inside of me.
defeat and tragedy, walking in shame, finding nowhere to hide.
i’ve thrown my bottles of guilt into the sea, hoping the waves carry them away from me.
my heart is beating. i’ll never stop fighting. i’ll keep breathing…
my heart is beating. i’ll never stop fighting. i’ll keep breathing to stay alive.
and here i go, off to make a change. i’m screaming… screaming revival.
all of my strength, all of my might, will go into this to take back my life.
all of my strength, all of my might, will go back into this to take back my life…
…my life… my life… my life. i’m taking back my life… my life… my life… my life… taking back my life.
this song is music to my ears… (this song is music…)
and is a new production on an old stage (…on an old stage).
i won’t dwell in unhappiness (i will not dwell in…), grasping humility, asking forgiveness.
tomorrow is gone, i’ll start living for today. i’ll never stop the fighting and i’ll take it all away.
tomorrow is gone, i’ll start living for today. i’ll never stop the fighting and i’ll take it away.
- saturday love lyrics – keke wyatt / keke wyatt lyrics
- one two three lyrics – hooverphonic / hooverphonic lyrics
- a sea of solid earth lyrics – the dear hunter / the dear hunter lyrics
- jolene lyrics – vicci martinez / vicci martinez lyrics
- don’t believe this is love lyrics – toby lightman / toby lightman lyrics