for your crimes against the holy church
this court sentences you to death penalty!
you’ll burn on the stake to purify your faults
by the will of the supreme judge:
the grand inquisitor, the devil’s conqueror!
this supreme court of christ
has recognised your heretic state.
you have denied your god
to worship his enemy.
in the name of our lord
the trail has just begun
we have heard the witnesses and proved your sins.
now you must confess
all your blasphemies
so send this man to torture, the dungeon awaits him.
red-hot iron and the whip can help you
to remember who is the only lord.
scream! scream! shout all your curses!
burn! burn! reach the flames of h*ll!
then you’ll doomed to die
on the burning stake.
it’s the only way to save your guilty soul.
the result of your studies
now must be destroyed
all your wealth confiscated ’cause this is the law!
so your ashes will be thrown to the wind
and we all will forget your cursed name!
i don’t care if you’re innocent
my only pleasure is to see you bleed.
pains and suffering have fortified my reign
the church of fear, the reign of blessed death!
- close knit lyrics – death is not glamorous / death is not glamorous lyrics
- call it in the air lyrics – death is not glamorous / death is not glamorous lyrics
- a slaughter of roses lyrics – death in june / death in june lyrics
- the mourner’s bench lyrics – death in june / death in june lyrics
- because of him lyrics – death in june / death in june lyrics