if you don’t know me by now,
you will never, never, never know me. ohhhh.
all the things,
that we’ve been through,
you should understand me,
like i understand you.
now baby, i know the difference,
between right and wrong.
i ain’t going to do nothing,
to upset our happy home.
don’t get so excited,
when i come home a little late at night.
because we only act like children,
when we argue, fuss, and fight.
we all got our own funny moods,
i’ve got mine.
woman you’ve got yours too.
just trust me,
like i trust in you.
as long as we’ve been together,
that should be so easy to do.
just get yourself together,
or we might as well say good-bye.
what good is a love affair,
if we can’t see eye to eye?
chorus repeat to fade
- staring into the abyss lyrics – mourning caress / mourning caress lyrics
- standing on the rock lyrics – golden resurrection / golden resurrection lyrics
- total decimate lyrics – regain the legacy / regain the legacy lyrics
- when will i see you again? lyrics – billy bragg / billy bragg lyrics
- shame lyrics – sovereign strength / sovereign strength lyrics