(and left my heart alone)
i wish you could have turned my head and left my heart alone
ever since i met you, baby, you have done me wrong.
you walk by and you shake that thing and you know i’m not that strong,
but i wish you could have turned my head and left my heart alone.
first time i laid eyes on you, got caught up in your sway;
thought i didn’t have a chance and then you looked my way.
from the longin’ to the lovin’, girl, we’ve made it all the way,
but for all the hunger in my eyes my heart has had to pay.
- ahead of the storm lyrics – walkabouts / walkabouts lyrics
- hear my cry lyrics – patti labelle / patti labelle lyrics
- to love somebody lyrics – hank williams jr. / hank williams jr lyrics
- war wolf lyrics – graveland / graveland lyrics
- balm in gilead (there is a balm in gilead) lyrics – nana mouskouri / nana mouskouri lyrics