you say “it’s no big deal”, then why am i so taut?
you tell me to cool down
it takes a fool to project when he is right, right?
i’ve calmed down, thanks a lot
so what am i still doing here with you?
should have been in bed hours ago,
but i can’t go through, i won’t go through
sleep tight knowing that someone hates you, but can’t escape you tonight
i promised i would not let this overtake me
you’re right because i don’t want to do this
you say “don’t worry, it happens to everyone”
i say “these eyes will be the end of me”
the end of what? a stupid boy who doesn’t know what he wants?
takes a foolish person to say those things
takes an even bigger one to sit back and accept them
i’m not sure which one i’m feeling now
take me home i’ve been understanding too long
i’m done with you
- when your luck runs out lyrics – 90 day men / 90 day men lyrics
- a gothic lovesong lyrics – 93 current / 93 current lyrics
- a song for douglas after he’s dead lyrics – 93 current / 93 current lyrics
- all the stars are dead now lyrics – 93 current / 93 current lyrics
- anyway, people die lyrics – 93 current / 93 current lyrics