i’ll try my best to explain the situation, but there’s only one way that i know how.
so listen up, now.
i will show no sympathy any chance i get i’m gonna pour salt in your wounds.
after you forgive me tell me why should i ever f*cking care.
i know this sounds too familiar.
you would kill to be where i am.
choices you make they will haunt you to your grave.
this will haunt you to the grave.
you, you’re trying your hardest it makes me f*cking sick.
your sad fate.
i’m not the only one laughing at your f*cking mistakes and i don’t really gotta tell you ’cause you already know.
you are beneath me…
i came out on top.
- the one who won my heart lyrics – christian bautista / christian bautista lyrics
- like a drum lyrics – cherish / cherish lyrics
- gas and a dollar laugh lyrics – velvet revolver / velvet revolver lyrics
- lay back & chill lyrics – tiffany evans / tiffany evans lyrics
- i would lyrics – phil vassar / phil vassar lyrics