well i’d like to think i’m the mess you’d wear with pride.
like some empty dress on the bed you’ve layed out for tonight.
maybe i’ll tell you sometime.
and you were right.
you were right
outside by your doorstep
in a worn out suit and tie
for you to come down
where you’ll find me
where we’ll shine
- close to the front lyrics – amy winehouse / amy winehouse lyrics
- ‘s’ on my chest lyrics – dj khaled / dj khaled lyrics
- i can’t go on this way lyrics – beanie sigel / beanie sigel lyrics
- kill monsters in the rain lyrics – steel train / steel train lyrics
- mason’s revenge lyrics – senses fail / senses fail lyrics