how are things in glocca morra
(words by e.y. harburg; music by burton lane)
– from “finian’s rainbow”
i hear a bird, londonderry bird,
it well may be he’s bringing me a cheering word.
i hear a breeze, a river shanon breeze,
it well may be it’s followed me across the seas.
then tell me please:
how are things in glocca morra?
is that little brook still leaping there?
does it still run down to donny cove?
through killybegs, kilkerry and kildare?
how are things in glocca mora?
is that willow tree still weeping there?
does that l*ssie with the twinklin’ eye
come smilin’ by and does she walk away,
sad and dreamy there not to see me there?
so i ask each weepin’ willow and each brook along the way,
and each l*ss that comes a-sighin” too ra lay
how are things in glocca morra this fine day?
from: gloria “montcomags”
- manancial lyrics – diante do trono / diante do trono lyrics
- eu quero o avivamento lyrics – diante do trono / diante do trono lyrics
- o espirito ea noiva lyrics – diante do trono / diante do trono lyrics
- swept away lyrics – dianne elise / dianne elise lyrics
- si j’etais un homme lyrics – diane tell / diane tell lyrics