summer months have come and gone
and all i have is a faded memory of when we could
walked outside and not be cold
me and my friends dont need to be told
twice about whats going down,
we’ll meet at my house and blow this town.
go to a show, the nights begun
and getting there is half the fun.
radek and jeff are riding along
theres nothing like punk rock mini van sing-a-long.
the trip is long, but its no ch*r*
we’re meeting up with our freinds from baltimore.
theres no place else i’d rather be
theres no other people i’d rather see.
cus the feeling i get when im with my freinds
is a feeling i wish would never end.
the show is over, we played alright
but i couldnt have asked for a better night.
i’d rather be paid in hugs than money
and im not even trying to be funny.
when we’re on stage, nothing can go wrong
everyones dancing and singing along.
you know the words we dont have to train ya
we’ve got mad love for the kids from pennsylvania.
theres no place else id rather be
theres no other people id rather see
cus the feeling i get when im with my friends
is feeling i wish would never end…
and there would be no end in sight
but phil has to bome at midnight.
- emily lyrics – sunstorm / sunstorm lyrics
- read my mind lyrics – samantha mumba / samantha mumba lyrics
- en aranjuez con tu amor lyrics – jose carreras / jose carreras lyrics
- promise you lyrics – super junior k.r.y / super junior k r y lyrics
- la poupee qui fait non lyrics – saint etienne / saint etienne lyrics