i speak in metaphor it’s the only
thing that makes sense to me a
description of a time that i’ll never
feel again and hopeless romantics
they wont save me from p*ssing on
the friendships that have made me
in memory the brightest lights are
fading i’m on my knees waiting for the changes
words are weapons, in this modern
warfare on a piece of paper or on a billboard.
it breaks the back it rapes the truth for another f*cking
lie, the words are weapons in these crucial times.
i’m just trying to figure out if this
will kill me or make me stronger (every day).
words are weapons they are our shields
words are weapons, fist by fist.
- i’m waiting just for you lyrics – wanda jackson / wanda jackson lyrics
- respect the power of love lyrics – namie amuro / namie amuro lyrics
- time travel fantasy lyrics – jackson browne / jackson browne lyrics
- masher lyrics – mountain goats / mountain goats lyrics
- under the same sky lyrics – thy majestie / thy majestie lyrics